Sunday, December 11, 2011

This night's efforts... figures for Song of Blades and Heroes


I'm running a game demo for Song of Blades and Heroes tomorrow, and I spent tonight painting up some Heroquest and metal figures for it. I'm rather unhappy with the mummy, but the Chaos Warriors, Sorceror, Dwarf Sorceror, and Chaos Dwarf Bazooka turned out pretty well.

I'm running a fairly simple scenario: four warbands try to steal treasure from a GM-controlled dragon; whoever gets the most of the board wins. Brass Dwarves, Undead, Romans, and an Ogre-lead greenskin warband will be competing against my scary white dragon. I've still got to get warband rosters and two more reference templates printed out before I head to the gaming hall.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I like those old school minis. They're perfect for SOBH. Have a great time and please post some pics.

    ReplyDelete