Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Look, I've graduated...

No more LiveJournal posts to an unappreciative audience for me.

My objective in this blog is to chronicle the trials and tribulations of my various miniature wargaming projects, and hopefully motivate me to take more photographs. If at all possible I'd like to include WIP shots of all my various figures.

As of this week, I've accomplished nothing in the realm of miniature wargaming, though I did receive a copy of Future War Commander for my birthday, and I am looking forward to showing it to my local group this weekend.

Speaking of which, on the docket for this weekend is the remainder of our homebrew "Battle for the Masses" 28mm Fantasy mass battle game. Things are looking grim for the "goodies" as my steamtank will surely break their elite Dwarf unit if the "baddies" win initiative. I hope to post a battle report of sorts next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment